- Dr. Susan Ernst: Obstetrics & Gynecology at Von Voigtlander Women’s Hospital Clinic for girls and women with Disabilities. 734-763-6295
- St. Luke Lutheran Church offers a FREE respite program for parents who have children with special needs (Parents Night Out). The program is offered from 6-9 p.m. on the first Friday of every month from October-June at St. Luke Lutheran Church – Ann Arbor, MI. Click here for more information.
- St. Francis of Assisi offers disability accommodations for the children of their parishioners in their Religious Education program. Contact Ellen Ward (734-821-2130, email@example.com) or the teacher of the class, Lucia Rondon-Cardone at firstname.lastname@example.org to learn more.
- Ann Arbor Center for Independent Living www.annarborcil.org
- Arc Michigan
- Arc United States
- Autism Society of Michigan
- Center for Self Determination
- Developmental Disabilities Institute (DDI)
- Fetal Alcohol Spectrum Disorders (FASD)
- Michigan Alliance for Families