Become a Member of Washtenaw ACA
Your membership demonstrates support for the mission and work of ACA. Membership applications (download by clicking here) can be mailed or hand delivered to the address below. We accept check or money order, Visa, & MasterCard.
Washtenaw Association for Community Advocacy
1100 North Main St.
Ann Arbor, MI 48104
To make a general donation, click one of these options:
Paper form to print out & mail back (click here)
Donate online using Network for Good (click here)
Use Kroger Community Rewards to support ACA! A percentage of all of your Kroger purchases will go back to ACA :) To get started, go to krogercommunityrewards.com and register your Kroger Plus Card with ACA’s Nonprofit Organization Number (NPO): 40149
- OR Sign up for a Kroger Rewards Account by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, agreeing to the terms and conditions
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for your group until after your member(s) register their card(s).
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 877-576-7587 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.